Celebrate Alaskan Wild Salmon with $22/lb! (normally $30/lb)
To be delivered via Fed-Ex overnight shipping.
Sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Salmon filleted with skin in approximately half pound portions
King Salmon is the largest species of salmon available, hence the name "King." If you like tender, flakey, rich, buttery, and marbled seafood, then this fish is for you!
• Frozen at sea and glazed into portions and steaks vacuumed sealed
• Sustainably Harvested and Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council. www.msc.org
• Caught one at a time, Hook and Line in Alaska
• 100% Wild and Natural• Pressure bled and frozen to -70°f before rigomortise
• Sashimi quality, you will not find a higher quality product than this
For wholesale contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9073218354
King Salmon (PORTIONS) - Out of Stock
- 1 (2 1/4-pound) wild salmon fillet
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) slices lemon
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 450°.
- Step 2
Place fish, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle dill and rind over fish; arrange lemon slices over fish. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Original Recipe: https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-wild-salmon-dill